Wednesday, September 13, 2006

BMW to roll out hydrogen-powered 7 Series - Yahoo! News

I really think its a good idea to start making cars that do not run on gas. I hope the prices come down so the rest of us can afford them.

BMW to roll out hydrogen-powered 7 Series - Yahoo! News: "MUNICH (Reuters) - BMW will roll out the world's first hydrogen-burning car in serial production early next year, the German premium automaker said on Tuesday, eager to put its stamp on cars with green credentials."

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Hops said...

This is so exciting! I would totally lease one of those if I had the money!

Although, I think the lease is a way to take back the cars if they prove unpopular with consumers or more ominously, with other car companies, mainly in Detroit.

Remember the electric car? Neither do most people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home