Thursday, April 06, 2006

Blogger Help : How do I create a backup of my entire blog?

This link explains what you need to know to backup your blog. I was thinking of publishing the first 250 posts of my Romantic Tips for Married Couples as a gift for my wife. This will allow me to gather all my posts into a single file. Nice.

Blogger Help : How do I create a backup of my entire blog?: "Blogger does not have an export or download function. However, you can use the following instructions to create a single file with all your posts which you may publish and then copy to your own computer for use as desired."

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

That is a really handy tip and link. I didn't know this was possible. Thanks for the link! Great post and blog.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Ranjit said...

Really found that useful. However, there is an easier way to backup your Blogger posts. Do it on a regular basis and you don't have to worry about Blogger or yourself or anybody else deleting your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home